News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rear window trim piece

Started by mike b, 2012-03-27 15:38

Previous topic - Next topic

mike b

I need a square stainless rear window trim piece that goes on the upper passenger rear window on a custom model car 70A.( outside).

gasman826

Maybe a picture would help so we can get on the same page.  I can't think of any side window trim on a Custom.  Back glass??

RICH MUISE

LOL...we think alike. I sat here reading his post trying to visualize what he was looking for...like you said no stainless trim pieces on a custom rear side window except for the s.s. bead on the window channel...then I realized by rear window he was talking about the back glass...which I guess technically is THE rear window.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mike b

sorry for the confusion.It's the upper rear window corner piece of stainless trim that surrounds the rear window(outside) .It joins at the top right corner.I wish I knew how to post pics .

mike b

Back glass  is what I,m talking about.The passenger upper corner piece.

gasman826

This what you're looking for?  Sorry about the picture.  I gotta' quit trying to take pictures in the hay loft!

mike b

That would be it! It joins the trim at the top right corner.That's what I need as mine is missing .