News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

PLEASE HELP!! Trim piece and bumper brackets

Started by wilnutt, 2012-04-08 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

wilnutt

I paid a man to do some repairs to my trim and another to do my body work. One didn't repair all of my stuff and he won't return one piece of trim to me (I'm 95% sure he lost it), he won't return part of my money to pay for it, being he couldn't repair it like I paid him for. It's the driver side trim that begins and the rear quarter fender (roughly 12"), it's the piece between the long rear fin piece and the door.

I also, have the front, side bumper brackets missing the the body work man can't seem to find them. If anyone can help me out and have these pieces.

PLEASE HELP!!! I need these for my sister's wedding which is in one month.

wilnutt

pic of part i need. passenger side

Wirenut

I should have what you are looking for. I will check at my warehouse tomorrow and get back to you. I have a couple donor 500's that I know have the bumper brackets for sure. I do not need these pieces.

wilnutt

you're a life saver. You wouldn't happen to have the trim piece as well do you? That's  the one piece I know I can't fabricate.

Just let me know,
    William

Wirenut

I should have the trim piece also. I will check today and get back with you..

57AGIN

Wirenut & Wilnutt:

What a great bunch of guys on this site.  Way to go!!!

Bob
57 AGIN

Wirenut

William, The bumper bracket for the left side has been broken and welded back together. The small piece that ties the bumper to the gravel guard is pretty rusty. I will send you some photos if you give me an e-mail address. I found the piece of stainless trim but is was evedently bent with a forklift when the car was removed from the frame. I will send what I have to you once you look at the photos if you want them. All I ask is whatever the freight will cost. My personal e-mail address is rtscinc@aol.com