News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Front fenders

Started by cool57, 2012-10-12 10:54

Previous topic - Next topic

cool57

I want the "impossible". Rust free front fenders. Anybody?  :006:

JPotter57

There's some rust free, fiberglass ones on Craigslist, lol...kinda pricey though.  I gave a set of nice fenders to Glen Henderson that he may not be using, he's actually looking for glass fenders for his.  Check with him, he is on here.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

cool57

Frankenstein57

I have a set of fiberglass ones I'd sell, I always thought they looked pretty good, but my painter didn't want to deal with it.  Mark

wv 57s forever

what are fenders worth?

glen b henderson

Mark, what are you thinking $ wise on the fiberglass fenders?
Freedom is not Free

Frankenstein57

Glen, I'm not sure on the $$  They are in good shape, one needs a little repair on some of the bolt holes. A couple of the inner fender holes were damaged during removal. I would be interested in a trade if someone had some nice wheels, must fit disc brakes. At least 15 x7. I can get them out and send some pics.  Mark

Lou

I have a NOS left front, and a good used right front. NOS has been dropped and is dented, used needs headlight panel braised in (I have NOS panel). Problem is I'm in Connecticut and I do not want to crate these for shipping. If you are interested and have a way to pick them up email me at hotmail... vehicleone... and I'll send pictures. (Asking $700.00 for the pair) I had planned on having them repaired this winter and puting them on ebay in the spring.