News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

side window visors or shades ?????

Started by gasman826, 2012-03-22 06:58

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

Someone somewhere was talking about side window shades or visors.  There is an eBay listing for a partial set for a four door.  The listing also gives the aftermarkets company name.

eBay # 260985865477

RICH MUISE

That was me, but I need them for a 2 door.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

gasman826

Ya, I was pretty sure that you wanted them for a two door and there is only half a set (front doors) anyway.  I thought that it was interesting that shortly after you expressed interest in a rare item that it popped up on eBay.  It might help with your search knowing that the aftermarket made some of these and the company name.  It's just another lead for the 'goose chase'.  Don't ya' just love pickin'.

RICH MUISE

I do....only problem is more times than not when I do see something I've been looking for I don't have the money...LOL...just can't seem to grasp this theory of saving money.
Or like last weekend...was heading for a swap meet and had a little mishap about 2 AM 220 miles from home. Well, a 40 miles tow truck charge, sitting in front of a repair shop for 7 hours waiting for it to open (Sunday later opening), and getting ripped off by the shop, left me with not enough time or money to go where I was headed. You've heard the term "driving a car til' the wheels fall off"? I did.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe