News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Started by chiggerfarmer, 2012-03-22 08:54

Previous topic - Next topic

chiggerfarmer

Hello all, I don't see a place to introduce myself so I'll do it here. My name is Tom and I am a Fordaholic. I don't own a 57 at the moment, but I am always looking out for the right one to come along again. I've owned three in the distant past, two Custom 300 4drs, and one Fairlane 4dr. Right now I have a low mileage 54 Crestline and a 54 pickup. I am retired parts manager/technician from a Ford dealership here in Central Texas. I live just outside Waco and spend my time on gardening , old tractors, and Fords. Not in any particular order. Cheers, Tom
If you can\\\'t dazzle others with your brilliance, then baffle them with bullcorn

JimNolan

Tom,
   Welcome, I've got a real good friend that lives in Crawford. His name is George Bush. You might know him. LOL  As a retired Ford Parts manager I'm sure you'll be an asset to the forum, welcome aboard. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

RICH MUISE

and welcome to another Texan too! look for a thread in this area titled "all us Texas guys"..I think you'll be #16.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

WELCOME ! Or as good buddy of mine from Texas used to say "right proud to meet you".

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57AGIN

Chiggerfarmer:

Welcome aboard from out here on the Left Coast.  It's always good to have another Ford lover contribute to the forum and the acquisition and preservation of 57 Fords.

Bob
57 AGIN

57tudor

Welcome aboard Chiggerfarmer.
This is a great place to visit, ask questions, and post pic's in the gallery. We need some new pictures in the gallery so when the day comes that you fine a 57 Ford, we would love to see it.
Rick.
57 Tudor.

shopratwoody

Welcome Chiggerfarmer.
Ron, from Orange Ca
I hate blocksanding!

Wirenut

Welcome from another Texan. Not sure how you raise chiggers but like the handle. Like others commented this is a great site and source for information. Everyone I have had interaction with has been friendly and more than happy to share information..

Ford Blue blood

Welcome aboard, great place, great folks and lots of great things going on!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JimNolan

Now Tom, you got to admit, you've got a better welcome by coming on this forum than you got for thirty years coming home from work each night. LOL Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

chiggerfarmer

Thanks to everyone for a great welcome. All of us at the chiggerfarm are enjoying the nice spring weather and scratching our chiggers. It is a great time for old car tinkering now. :unitedstates:
If you can\\\'t dazzle others with your brilliance, then baffle them with bullcorn

bossguy

Welcome Tom from another Ford Parts Mgr in NY. There isn't a day that I don't think about retiring but it looks like I have about 4 yrs to go before my son in Fla finishes college. Then I'll move to where ever he settles and we'll start on our Rt 66 gas station style garage. I have a few friends in Texas that work at Ford dealers that I met on fdealerco-op.com. One of them just got laid off if you know of any openings. He worked at GP ford? and Mesquite Ford which I believe is SE Texas?
I'm on a lot of forums between my Boss 302, Marauder and my sons 70 Ranchero and 429 powered 59 Edsel wagon but this site is by far laid out the best in terms of Engine, trans, steering, brakes etc. Whatever is aggravating you that day you can find a solution without sifting thru hundreds of posts. Great bunch of people also. Jack