News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

newsletter?

Started by 1930artdeco, 2021-05-11 23:57

Previous topic - Next topic

1930artdeco

Since I am coming to the game late, can someone explain to me where to find the newsletters for the 57 club? When I go to the main sight there isn't anything there. Are they still being published? Just curious as I am trying to learn all I can. Also, is there national club? There seems to be a national club for almost every make and model but ours.

Thanks,

Mike
1930 Model A Townsedan
1957 Country Sedan

RICH MUISE

I've heard of a national club for the retractables, but not '57 Fords in general. The newsletter has not been published since shortly after I joined in '09. James, the forum owner, in years past has tried to get get-to-gethers for '57 owners going with not much luck. We're generally too far apart. With that said, I've managed to shake hands with 15 or so forum members over the years, including 3 on my March road trip to Florida.
"Too far apart".................years ago I had a Texas Forum Members thread going........if I remember we were up to about 19 at the time. The closest one to me, who I see at least once a year, is in Lubbock, 125 miles from my house. The rest were in the 350-850 miles-from-me range.
Years ago I organized a meeting in Colorado Springs. There were 5 of us from this forum there....had a great time.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

1930artdeco

Thanks Rich,

I finally found some other 57 owners in the bay area-through facebook.

Mike
1930 Model A Townsedan
1957 Country Sedan

SkylinerRon

The Skyliner club is an excellent resource for 57 info. They have over 1000 members. About 40% have 57's.

Seems Ford clubs tend to be for certain models rather than years. Mustangs, Galaxies, Skyliners and 50's Crown Vics. ect.

Ron.

1930artdeco

In the Model A world there are two national clubs-long story. There are enough 57-59 cars and trucks out there, that I figured there would be a national club for these cars as well.

Mike
1930 Model A Townsedan
1957 Country Sedan