FS: '57 500 Convertible, '57 500 Hardtop, '58 500 Hardtop, '57 500 4dr.

Started by eberhama, 2010-05-20 10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

eberhama

Looking to clean out the place a little, here's what I've got:

'57 ford convertible, floors are gone, frame is ok(1 small rust hole) Has about 3/4 of the convertible parts. The vin tag is gone, but the frame vin is readable. Rolls/steers Was going to move all the convertible parts over to the 4dr.  comes with NORS white convert top from the '60s $1700

'57 Ford 500 hardtop rusty, missing alot of bits and pieces, was going to use as a donor for the hardtop parts. has vin tag, no title $550

'58 ford 500 hardtop. Missing front sheet metal, and side trim. Has rust in the outer rockers and around the rear wheels. Doors, floors, trunk lid, trunk floor, and frame are spotless, was a Texas car. Has vin tag, no title $900

'57 ford 500 4dr. sedan. Very, Very solid, has 1 small spot of rust on the pass. lower fender, and thats the only rust I could find on the car. It is complete minus motor. Has VIN and clear title. I don't currently have a pic, but its the same brown/cream color as the front clip on the '57 vert. The pass. front door was pushed in, and pushed back out, and there is a dent by the drivers rear fin. Would make a good family cruiser, or a platform to buid a convertible on. $1100

I also have the remains of another '57 convertible that i cut up, that I will include with the other convert for and additional $500. Its really rough, but has all the parts to complete the other convert, minus the lower rear seat cushion, includes vin tag.  I also have a runner '56 truck y-block that is complete, and comes with dual exhaust mainfolds and a '57 4bbl. intake.

For $4000 you can have all 4 cars. For $5000 you can have all 4 cars, the extra convert stuff, the motor, and a bunch of other '57 stuff I have running around. I AM NOT SELLING PARTS OR PARTING CARS OUT AT THIS TIME.
I am willing to deal, let me know what you want. I also know a guy that can transport somewhat reasonably, and can haul 2 at a time. Thanks, Matt (701) 866-5573 eberhama@yahoo.com

eberhama

$420O for the whole works including some parts not listed. 2 hardtops, 1.5 convertibles, and a nice 4dr. With the y-block in the 4dr. it could be a driver in a couple days!

oldgasser

Hello Sir:
On the Convertible could you tell me if the header on the top is ok or is it rusty & are all the convertible top parts there & the stainless?
Thank you.
P.S. Are you located in Minnesota?
Ron.
?

eberhama