News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 GRILL/HEADLIGHT AREA FRONT FENDER PATCH PANELS

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-25 11:40

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

I had planned on using these to rebuild another set of fenders, but I never did. I paid $87.50 each ($175 for the pair) plus shipping, OBO.

I will sell them separate or as a pair.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

These need a good home....$75 each plus shipping
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

RICH MUISE

First time I've ever seen a repair panel like those.....cool.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Geeez Rich, You got me all excited, I received an E-Mail notification on this post....thought you were going to give them a good home.

RICH MUISE

Haha, no, I mainly did the post so '57 newbies would know how rare they are.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Anybody??? How about an offer...I know someone here must need 'em.     bawl

Ecode70D

Joe
     Will those two front fender patch panels fit 1959?   Not for me .
Jay

CobraJoe

Jay, not sure; you would probably know better than I would.

Ecode70D

Joe
     Forget that request.  At first, I was looking at the pictures on a small tablet .  Now that I clearly see them on my computer , I can see   that they will not work.  It's for a person in Plymouth that is thinking about fixing up his 59 Ford that he has had for a few years.    Jay

brushwolf

Are they supposed to work on 58 fenders?  I am probably all set for 57 fenders, but have a couple sets of 58 fenders that are pretty straight, yet real rusted around the headlights. Probably beyond what the typical front caps will replace... Don't have any cars or parts here in FL to compare with..
51 Victoria
55 Crown Victoria
55 Dodge Royal 2 Dr hdtp
56 Mercury Montclair 2 dr hdtp
57 Ford Sunliner
57 Ford Skyliner
57 Chev Bel Air 2 dr hdtp
57 Dodge Custom Royal 2 dr hdtp (factory hemi)
58 Ford Skyliner
58 Fairlane 500 4 dr
59 Thunderbird
60 Impala 2 dr hdtp
61 Galaxie Sunliner
62 Thunderbird

CobraJoe