News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Custom wheels 17x8 stock hubcaps

Started by kennedybc@comcast.net, 2021-08-04 16:03

Previous topic - Next topic

kennedybc@comcast.net

No one seems interested. On the way to the junk yard as scrap aluminum, so anyone have a use for them? Haven't been on this site in a long time and not sure what I'm doing. But, long, sad, expensive story. I have 4 machined aluminum 17x8 wheels that accommodate stock 14" '57 Ford hubcaps. I'm in Ann Arbor, MI. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I need the space. kennedybc@comcast.net

57chero

Got any pictures of the front of the wheel with the hubcap on.

kennedybc@comcast.net

Here you go

kennedybc@comcast.net

No one seems interested in these wheels. Headed to the junk yard in a couple of days. There's yours if you want them.

gasman826

What vehicle did the wheels originally fit?  What do the wheels look like from the front without the wheel covers?

kennedybc@comcast.net

Here are more photos.

kennedybc@comcast.net

Hmmm? Photos didn't come thru. Try again

CobraJoe

Nobody? I can't believe there is nobody close to MI that wouldn't want these, especially for scrap price.....
Wish I was closer bawl
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

kennedybc@comcast.net

I looked it up. 36# apiece, probably $2-300 to ship UPS unless you can think of a cheaper way. I'm not charging anything. I'd be very happy these wheels would find a good home.

gasman826

I'll run up and get them tomorrow afternoon.  PM an address and contact information.

kennedybc@comcast.net

gasman826

Don't ask...don't tell.

porch pickup?

lalessi1

Lynn

kennedybc@comcast.net

To Gasman, we have an 8 yr old boy living with us with a congenital lung disease and would probably die from Covid. It breaks my heart that he (and others) cannot have a normal childhood when we have, as we have in the past, a vaccine to enable him to lead the life he should. When you are fully vaccinated and masked, you will be welcome.

RICH MUISE

Well, that brought a tear to my eyes. You're a good man, Charlie Brown (as my wife would say). My wife's cousin, who we share our home with, has a zero immune system, I was the last of us here to get my booster.....did that yesterday. It's all about protecting others.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe