News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Installing door window in 57 two door hardtop,Model 63b

Started by Roger, 2011-12-20 14:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

I want to see if someone can give me some information on which way the glass is placed in the frame.I have the old frames with no glass in them and the new glass I have is 15" high on one end and 15 1/2" high on the other end.The way I see it the 15" can only go on the rear end of the door where you have frame top and bottom but which way does the square part  go.Do you put the square part of the glass in the top stainless frame and the glass get lower at the bottom as it goes toward the front of the door or do you put the square part of the glass at the bottom and the glass would then get higher at the top toward the front of the door.
I hope you can understand or make some sense out of what I am trying to ask.Thanks a LOT for any info anyone can give.

shopratwoody

I think all the directions are in the Dennis Carpenter cataloge. I'll' try to find it.
I hate blocksanding!

Roger

Which catalogue would that be and can I order it?Can anyone with a 2 door hardtop tell me if the stainless frame is perfect square
or does it rise as it goes toward the front of the door.Thanks much for any info.Roger

shopratwoody

The "Dennis Carpenter" cat is where I got the directions :004:
I hate blocksanding!