News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Newsletter?

Started by KidKourier, 2008-07-14 00:38

Previous topic - Next topic

KidKourier

Checking for latest newsletter, are we taking a break for car season ? Has Mother Nature struck in your area? Are you out in the garage working on your new '57? Missing your pages of information and members projects,how's yours coming along sense you started disassembly? Every thing okay? I look forward to our newsletter out here on the left coast to find out what you midwest and east coast boys are up to and read about Ford shootouts in Texas and Ohio. Any body seen the ad on Speed Channel about the Ultimate Buildup of Shoebox Chevy(55) by Bobby Alloway and Associates? Maybe we could get in touch with them for an equal buildup of a "57" Custom Tudor,I'm sure there's a few of us willing to offer our car up to help them out (know what I mean  LOL). Maybe there could be a shoot out between the 2-cars ( as long as build was equal-- engine/trans,etc.) I know I'd watch it! Maybe get the Y-Block guys from their website to join us, What do you think? Sorry, jabering again! Again,Looking forward to the newsletter like I do my monthly car mags as I feel it's just as good and more informative then some of them! So good writing! KID

JPotter57

I havent forgotten you guys, the club or the newsletter, I promise.  I have been traveling a LOT for work here lately.  In the last couple months, I have been to St. Louis, and Honolulu for extended trips, plus been working offshore.  I am hopefully back for a little while, although offshore work will continue throughout the summer.  Hopefully, I can get the newsletter cooking again, as well as get back to work on my Custom.  Havent touched it in 5 weeks now.  Come to think of it, I dont think Ive been at home much in 5 weeks or so, lol.  Stick around, I'll try to get back on it asap.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wolfpupsdad

sounds to me james you need to get your priorities in order, screw the news letter for now and get to work on the 300, lol. just MHO. work related stress relief.

LSfairlane500

I'm brand new to this group and appreciate the work put into it to make it interesting.  The newsletter sounds great, but first things first, and home comes first.  I liked the posting of the SoCal events as well, but there are lots of conflicts with my schedule which is always heavy on weekends.  Great to be on board.