News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

'39 Ford Altered:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

BP57CUSTOM

Joe, I enjoy all of your pictures!
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

CobraJoe

Thank you so much @BP57CUSTOM, it is very much appreciated!
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Marc

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2022-09-19 08:15

Sometimes I look at a pic, and who knows why, but sometimes a car will actually look happy, or tired, or convey some sort of weird emotional aspect. Probably the lighting or camera angle, whatever.
Gotta say though, that 57 just looks happy.

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

Surfaroo...........something actually sold by Ford? I want one, lol. Perfect for road trips.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

rmk57

Looks like a mini version of a 70-71 Ranchero. Bummer, doesn't look like the roof comes off though.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

From the web:

"Actually, the 1969 Ford XW SurfeRoo deserves more than the label of mere concept as it evolved beyond one-off show-model into a production vehicle - albeit with a manufacturing run of just three.

The extremely limited batch was created to tour motor shows but, unusually for such a promotional tool, they were later put up for sale in dealerships for what seems a very reasonable $3000 (about $35,000 in today's money). Can you imagine what Ford would ask these days for one of just three Australian-made show cars?

Also, unlike other rare and ageing cars, the whereabouts of all three are still known. If you were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, a budget nudging $100,000 might just snare you an example."

terry_208

Quote from: rmk57 on 2022-09-23 09:29Looks like a mini version of a 70-71 Ranchero. Bummer, doesn't look like the roof comes off though.

My first thought, from the taillights, was a modified Pinto wagon.   
Terry