News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

rmk57

Dad looks a little cranky, I guess the putter wasn't working that day.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Contibob

Does that 63 Wagon actually have bucket seats? as in XL interior?

SkylinerRon

Looks like a drycleaners bag on the front seat.

Ron.

Tom S

Quote from: Contibob on 2018-08-30 22:36Does that 63 Wagon actually have bucket seats? as in XL interior?
I think it do.

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

Love that Cuba photo. Reminded me of Zapato, RIP. I miss him.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

Here s another Cuban 57  :002:

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

Spent a little while trying to figure how something like that would even happen.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Marc

I can see the craigslist ad now: "Original sheetmetal! Minor rust in the usual places, needs TLC, easy resto!"

hiball3985

Maybe it just bent when they DROPPED it on that 3/4 ton truck chassis  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

Quote from: hiball3985 on 2018-09-03 19:44
Maybe it just bent when they DROPPED it on that 3/4 ton truck chassis  :003:

Yes...    I noticed those big wheel hubs also.  They just make do with what they can find.

CobraJoe