News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

some Dan Gurney pics...

Gurney & Shelby...

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

Frank Sinatra & 40 Ford
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

April 1947-assembly line of Ford plant is halted for the day of Henry Fords funeral

Conrad Decker at Detroit dragway

CobraJoe

Marc

Always love the old assembly line pics. When I see them I wonder if any of the cars in the pic are still around.
Gotta love the Chairman of the Board in a '40 Ford. 90 lbs soaking wet but the gals went crazy for him!

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

this one has me a little confused....the Falcon came out in 1960, right?

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

rmk57

Mr. Ed is a 56 Pontiac Chieftain. I don't mind the Pontiacs they had a great racing history.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

Quote from: rmk57 on 2018-09-19 21:14
Mr. Ed is a 56 Pontiac Chieftain. I don't mind the Pontiacs they had a great racing history.

My bad, I post in both a random & vintage pic thread in a couple of other forums and I copy and paste a lot of the Ford pics I use here.  Unlike the other forums that display your post after you send it, on this board, after you post anything, it brings you back to the main page and I have to admit, I don't always go back to the forum page and check it. I will try and do so in the future when time allows.
Sorry.  bawl

Here are a few more to make up for the Pontiac, lol.

RICH MUISE

Nothing like starting the day with a bit of nostalgia, Thanks Joe..keep em coming!
Btw, I've never been sent back to the main page after posting something. That is really strange.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

EDIT: Thanks Rich, I wonder if it's the browser I'm using? Right now I just posted this using Microsoft Edge and it brought me back to the Main Forum page. I'll try another post using Chrome.