News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

hemidave

December 1957   When I first saw this picture, I couldn't happen to wonder if this was my '57 when new, but the interior may be black/white instead of red/white like mine. Just day dreaming......
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

gasman826

RICH MUISE

I never log out, so don't have to log in. Also, I've got it so it comes right to the forum instead of the main home page.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Thanks DJ and Jay, it worked with the lower login button. I use C Cleaner once a week to clean up my PC and it logs me out of everything, which usually isn't a problem, but this time I got this error message every time.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

Okay, back to business...

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

hiball3985

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2018-11-01 14:53
Thanks DJ and Jay, it worked with the lower login button. I use C Cleaner once a week to clean up my PC and it logs me out of everything, which usually isn't a problem, but this time I got this error message every time.

I've been having the same problem and I haven't cleaned anything..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

welcome back! Interesting mods on those customs. It didn't say, but I'm wondering if the Socal Ranchero was scalloped by Watson. At minimun, a style copy.

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

I love that yellow econoline-type vehicle in post 635. I guess another great prototype that never made it to production?I just can't figure out what that sail was.

rmk57

Reminds me of the more radical Dodge Deora. I had a Hot Wheel of it when I was a kid.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

hemidave

At the drags
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

CobraJoe

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-11-02 09:35
I love that yellow econoline-type vehicle in post 635. I guess another great prototype that never made it to production?I just can't figure out what that sail was.

It's an Explorer concept vehicle and that's a tent:

"This was the Ford Explorer SUV, a futuristic sport-utility concept with a midship mounted high-performance 429 cubic inch V-8. The louvers placed behind the doors vented the engine compartment.

The scene is from the 65th annual Chicago Auto Show, held February 24 - March 4, 1973."

Here's another pic :

rmk57

I like the idea of showing up with a 67 Fairlane on a 14 ft. open car trailer and winning the Daytona 500. Doesn't hurt having Mario driving to.

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

...only because he ran in a Holman-Moody Ford.  :003: