News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang6984

EEK! Anyone have a package of hot dogs?
Looks like things got a bit warm!!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

hemidave

'58 Sunliner
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

djfordmanjack

sorry guys no old pics, but today at the local cruise a '68 V8 Ranchero showed up. I thought it was a phenomenal car. white and blue metallic interior. as good as it gets. anyone has a cool old pic ?

djfordmanjack

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

mustang6984

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2019-06-01 16:44

They REALLY used the word "afterbirth" in an ad? LOL!!! Oh how they would get castigated for that today! How times have changed!

Nice car though...my favorite wheels!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

I kinda thought the opposite.....wouldn't surprise me today, but for the 60's??? "Bathe in..." kind of a disgusting thought. Maybe they meant "glow". Beautiful car and legs though.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

'68 models probably came out Aug. 67. which they say, was the summer of love. so who knows... :003:

I believe I never saw a 68 Ranchero in the flesh before. so yesterday was really delighted by that smart and shapely Intermediate, right down to the Fairlane badges on the door panels, Ranchero bullhead on the B posts and frameless HT style door glass. even had blue tint on all glass, matching the metallic blue oem interior. sweet !

hemidave

'57 Ford owners are very popular !!
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

Tom S

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2019-06-02 12:18

I recognize that pic. :(
It was taken just before things went very bad and became 'The battle of the overpass'.
https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/battle-of-the-overpass-henry-ford-the-uaw-and-the-power-of-the-press/
"Photo: UAW organizer Walter Reuther poses for a picture for Detroit News photographer Scotty Kilpatrick, moments before Henry Ford's right-hand man Harry Bennett, with around 40 thugs, ambushes and beats Reuther. Wikipedia (CC)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Overpass

CobraJoe

hemidave

Perfect, all the stuff for a picnic, and driving a '56 Sunliner !

RICH MUISE

A little bit of that wild turkey and it'll be time for skinny dipping. I've got two of those metal lawn chairs on my front porch, and they're originals, not repops.That's some kind of portable radio! Pre-6 transistor days
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe