News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

`57 Fairlane, not mine...read the ad.

Started by JPotter57, 2011-01-27 10:09

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I have a 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 two door hard top. body off frame, bead blasted frame painted all new springs all new brakes shocks total restore, Transmission and motor fresh overhaul all new parts engine and transmission rebuilt rear end all wheel bearings seals every thing new, have new gas tank, all new stainless brake lines and fuel lines motor was painted like original looks like new engine, all parts overhauled and painted to original color Starter, Generator, Carb, new fuel pump, all parts. New surplus Ford plugs and wiring original and in factory harness. front fenders and hood, both doors and trunk lid finished and in primer paint, I have 5 original wheels and great Hub caps Original, lots of new parts. all parts in doors and windows and Glass good shape.I have most all sheet metal parts new that are needed finish restore. I wanted to put this car in perfect factory condition and it will be a great car for someone to finish.
Price complete and all parts I have for car $7000.00 FIRM
Please email me at burlfife@yahoo.com
                                                                                             Thanks
                                                                                              Burl Fife
Car is in Columbus Ohio
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JeauxBleaux

I;m looking for a 57 2 dr hardtop. Can you send pics?
jeauxbleauxsr@hotmail.com :006:

Lou

I would like a set of pictures also, along with the data plate information, vehicleone@hotmail.com...Lou

JPotter57

Email the owner at the address in the ad, burlfife@yahoo.com.  I dont own the car, I was just posting the ad for the owner...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JeauxBleaux