News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Kilometer Speedometer

Started by wildhog, 2013-06-11 10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhog

I need a kilometer speedometer for a 57 Ford . Any one ever see one? I have had 55 and 56 in the past but have never seen a 57! Thanks Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

RICH MUISE

Aren't you meeting up with Allen and Julie? maybe he could send one up from down under....if they (NZ) were Kilometers  in '57?
LOL...planning a move?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

wildhog

Rich, N.Z. and the land of OZ were not on the metric system. I will have to find one from a metric country. Allan did bring me a right hand dash . Also there were no 57 Fords in Australia, but were made in New Zealand. Tom

F570RD

I had thought the 57's down there were our 56's.All four doors.You got'a go North for the (K) speedo right?

wildhog

57 ford, the assie cars were 56 fords untill 58 but New Zealand had a Ford plant and built 57 Bodies all 4 doors and right hand drive. To get a kilo speedo it has to come from a metric country. Tom

RICH MUISE

So, Tom....LOL...I guess you're gonna keep us wondering why you're building a right hand drive car?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

wildhog

I still need a kilometer speedo for a 57 Ford. Have a lot of good stuff to trade!

Frankenstein57

Wants to be a mailman

Zapato

Have you contacted Limey57 ?

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

wildhog

If i run in the left lane I will be closer to the Christmas tree!

wildhog

Zap, I have not contacted Limey57. I have a lead on one in Finland,hope this works out.

wildhog

Zap, I sent a p.m. to limey57. Will start chasing this harder as I am ready to paint the dash. Tom