News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Window Sticker Displays for 57 AGIN

Started by 57AGIN, 2012-07-02 18:17

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

While doing some post retirement messing around this weekend I reworked a couple of window display signs I developed for my 57.  While it isn't hard to do, it does require access to Photoshop or some other kind of publishing software.  I did mine by using Photoshop to brush out all the non-applicable wording from a window sticker given me by a car dealer for a new Mustang a few years ago.  I then used another publishing program (Quark Express 7) to add the revised wording on my "modifications" window sticker.  I included all the major things done to 57 AGIN to make the sticker and added a little humor, just for fun. 

For the "New Car" window sticker I just used Photoshop and put on all the things I thought the 1st owner of 57 AGIN would have seen at the Ford Dealer in my home town of Torrance, CA.  The "New Car" sticker is actually a blank I purchased a few years ago from a guy selling jacket patches and decals.  Of course, new car window price stickers weren't required until about 1964.  I thought it would be kind of fun to have the actual prices charged by the Ford Motor Company displayed on my car.

Enjoy my messing around, see what happens when you have too much time on your hands.  LOL

Bob
57 AGIN

JimNolan

Bob,
  Nice, I did one when I restored my 57. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.