News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by Ecode70D, 2017-12-22 09:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

I would like to wish everyone on this site a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.   Hopefully Santa will bring you the toys that you are wishing for.
Jay

hiball3985

Thanks Jay, and the same to you. I'd rather Santa gave me TIME and I'll buy my own toys  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

Is Christmas getting close? Man this year has flew by. Have a funeral of an "almost family member's" mom to go to today, but other than that, it's been a good year. My wife's cousin (I call her wife #2, lol) is off to the east coast visiting her daughters in Washington and Atlanta thru to Jan, so my wife and I are just going to have a very quiet holiday break.
Hope all of you guys have a great Christmas, and more importantly, a great New Year.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Swank

mer'Christmas everybody.
-Eugene

'57 Fairlane Town Sedan
"...paint it black, put it back!"
_________
1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (goner)
1970 Ford Torino (goner)
1976 MGB (goner)
1988 Chevy Suburban (goner)
1966 Volkswagen (goner)

lalessi1

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! Swank, that is an AWESOME Christmas Card!!!!
Lynn

terry_208

I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!  My wife had a knee replaced and now that she's about back on her feet, I can schedule my back surgery, still looking at a great year.
Terry

troublemaker427

Merry Christmas everyone! May Santa bring you all a F- code!
Jody Aberts
Troublemaker 2
'66 427 Fairlane
9:22@145
'57 Custom Tudor 70A
'61 Fairlane 390-401
'64 Galaxie 500XL P-code
'66 F100 390

BP57CUSTOM

Merry Christmas everyone!
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

djfordmanjack

Merry Christmas to all of our great forum members and their families and friends.
And while we are all busy having Dinner, hugging family members and opening presents, guys. Don't forget to sneak out to the shop, carport, garage, shelter, or even the alley and give that great 57 Ford of yours a good pat on the hood or fender !
They are family members as well ! :003:

Thor

Merry Christmas to all this year! Hope you all get a chance to enjoy what's really important this time of year! My wish to all of you is to have a happy and productive year forthcoming!   

Smooth150

Merry Christmas Jay,Rich and the rest of you guys!!Jay ill contact you after holidays just found a project 57 ford a fellow has in my area for sale ill take a look and probably pass it on to you guys have a great holiday

FiveSevenLiter

Have a Cool Yule! from north of the 49th on the white West Coast!
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

rmk57

Just heard Santa landed in Halifax!

On a funnier note, our hot water tank just decided to take a dump. Every things closed tomorrow and Tuesday (boxing day holiday in Canada) so we should be pretty ripe
by then. :003:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

terry_208

I have heard of maybe two heaters quitting at a "good" time, neither of them being mine.  I hope everyone is having a great day!
Terry

hiball3985

We went to the father-in-laws house for my wifes family gathering. We were the only ones to arrive in a 57  :burnout:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang