News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

James Potter has some health issues

Started by RICH MUISE, 2022-01-15 10:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

James
      After actually meeting you when you took the time to come and see me, I too know that you are a man of faith and you know that I am also.   I will be praying for you that  you come through this and that you get better.   Jay 

RICH MUISE

An update from his Facebook page:
"Update on James' surgery:
  They had to take the whole kidney. They had to give him 3 liters of blood but they said he did well. The tumor was about 12 inches long. It had grown down into the artery. The cramps are rough on him tonight. Thank you to everyone that has said prayers and sent encouraging messages."

Obviously not what we wanted to hear, but honestly not sure what it means because they only mention one kidney.
The pic is James and his red Custom taken last March in Christian Pass, Mi. on my way to Florida.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Jeff Norwell

Thanks for the update Rich.. great Pic as well.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

gasman826

RICH MUISE

An unpleasant subject to discuss: I'd like to get some contact info from many of the guys here. We need to consider the fact that this forum is totally maintained by James. That means if he is down for an extended period of time, which seems likely at this point, and there are technical issues, the forum may just be down/unavailable for the duration of his recovery. In the past, if we had problems, some would send an email to James and he'd take care of it. It's obviously not going to be the case for a while. I know many members are reluctant to post their private contact info publicly, but I'm going to post mine. Copy it aside from this forum. I'd like anyone who is comfortable doing it, to send me their info with a note telling me whether or not to give it out to somebody else asking for it. Don't assume I have your info already.......I'm very unorganized!! Make sure to include both your name and forum name
Rich Muise
4901 McCarty Blvd
Amarillo, Texas, 79110
richardmuise@yahoo.com
806-341-2036
There is a 57fordsforever facebook page, and mine is under my full name.....Richard Muise

mustang6984

I know you have mine...and yes...you may share it.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

abe_lugo

Emailed you mine.  Thanks for putting this together. 
Also note guys I'm in DTLA.  So if you ever need me to check something out.  Just let know.

FYI Pomona is like 35 miles out. 
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

Ford Blue blood

It is difficult to consider the possibilities that could come from James' situation.  It is exactly like sitting down with your wife and kids and outlining your final wishes.  Something we all need to confront and do because there is an end to all this fun.

Now having said that,
Bill Krueger
1808 Richland Dr.
Birmingham, AL 3521
205 853 9392
billsrc@bellsouth.net
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Hugh........If I have yours, I can't find it.
Bill...zip code?

mustang6984

You will in a moment...PM...not comfortable putting mine on-line...
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

CobraJoe

Sorry guys, once again, late to the party as I just saw this topic today. I hope all goes well for James. I tried linking his Facebook page, but it says it's not available.
Some of you already have it, but Rich, I'll PM you my info if I can help with anything.
James, Godspeed on your recovery.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

I checked the Facebook page this afternoon, and no new updates.

CobraJoe

It must be private then, because I get this when I click the link:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

May be a friends only thing. I have to go to the original notice I got on my email and open that up. I'll look again this morning.