News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

James Potter has some health issues

Started by RICH MUISE, 2022-01-15 10:41

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

HE posted a few hours ago that he was feeling much better today. That is sooooo good to hear. That was him posting, not someone posting for him.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

lalessi1

That is awesome! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Lynn

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

SkylinerRon

Best wishes James. Kidney stones are a bear.

Good luck w/ your treatments.

Ron.

RICH MUISE

Yah.my wife had them a few years back, but I'm sure at this point James is wishing it was just stones...........not sure if you got the word, Ron, but James ended up having at least one kidney removed.

Ford Blue blood

Thanks Rich, great news!  Praying the other kidney is holding on and working as it should.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Just read on James' Facebook page he is scheduled for surgery on the 21st. This is to remove the tumor on his other kidney. He said the doctors are confident they can remove this tumor and leave enough of the kidney to remain functional for 2-5 years.
James, you'll be in the thoughts and prayers of your many friends here.

hiball3985

Thank you for the update Rich. Hoping all goes well for James..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

terry_208

Terry

mustang6984

Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Fairlane62

Ecode70D

Rich
   Thank you very much for letting us know what is happening with James.  He is going through some tough times.
    I'm still praying for him.
Jay 

JPotter57

Im doing well for now, they had to remove my entire left kidney, the right one has a much smaller tumor on it that they will be trying to remove on monday 21 February. Doctorscare optimistic that they can spare enough of the remaining kidney that it should function normally, for a while at least. Thank you for your contnued thoughts and prayers.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

mustang6984

Hang tough James...we are all in your corner here...and having discussions about your future with the Man above. Positive ones.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker