News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

FOR ANYONE WHO`S A LITTLE SHORT

Started by fordaholic, 2011-04-19 16:51

Previous topic - Next topic

fordaholic

OK: All you wagon guys and those that are looking for a wagon in the future ; you have to check this out. Go to Kijiji, Ontario Canada and look at item 276024237.

cool57

RICH MUISE

cool57's response has me curious now. "for all you guys that are a little short"...like many guys on this website, particularly us older guys, I'm a "little short" in the computer department. I don't have a clue what you're talking about. How do I go where and look at what? Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

Thanks. hmmm..definetly unique...lotta work in that project
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Lou

See just as I suspected Boyd Coddington is alive an well hiding in Canada.

Zapato

used to see this done to tri-5 chevy wagons but this is the first and hopefully last ford i see done this way.

Zap-
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

fordaholic

Sorry Rich; I`m not much better than you with computers. I tried to steer everyone to the site the only way I knew. I thought there might be someone out there patching up a wagon that could make good use of the middle of this thing . You might get a buy on it; Eh?   Gary  :003:

shopratwoody

Parker Auto Body in Santa Ana Ca did a few like that years ago.
Just because he could I guess. :003:
I hate blocksanding!

rmk57

there used to be one in the northwest running a 427 M/R. That was 20+ years ago, but I still remember the huge wheel stands.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429