News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

tire rack

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2011-12-12 13:19

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

oki,  this is really reaching out,    i placed a order for a tire rack out of washingston state,  can't remember the supplier,  i threw out the cat and address,   anyone know of a supplier in that state?,  i thought it was called Rhoad, or Rosh,  not sure of the fname,    my wife is goi ng to kill me,    the tire rack was for one of the kids,  if anyone has a idea of who i'm talking about,  let me know ASAP,  thanks   Jerry                     OK,   correction,  i found out who it was,  " Griots",  in washington state,       sorry about that

Ford Blue blood

I really hate those "OLD TIMERS" attacks..... :003:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JimNolan

Jerry,
   Don't worry about it. We all have brain farts. How would you like to wake up one morning and find you have forgotten your dogs name ( a dog you've had for 13 years ). I remembered where I worked, couldn't remember anyones name and after I got to work I couldn't remember where areas of the plant was. I couldn't remember anything that required numbers either. By lunch time I was just fine. A doctor I flew with said I had had a miner stroke. So, you see, you're not in bad shape. It could be worse. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

geraldchainsaw

jim,   i had one of those a few years back,  the wife couldn't get me to the docs fast enough,   lasted maybe 3 hours,  doc put me on plavic,  but has since changed it to 2 baby asperins