News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

car part dealers

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2011-12-26 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

i would like to know if any one  on this forum has ever dealt with a business called   (Griots  garage) out of washington state,  i order a tire rack,  and they have given me 3 diff delivery dates,   and now i can't even talk to any one but a sales person,   a big run around,    if this is the way they do business,  i'm going to spread it to all and everyone i talk to or know,   so has anyone delt with them?   thanks    jerry                         OK,   WE'll let this one go,  had good responces  from 2 other forums.

JimNolan

Jerry,
   Hopefully you paid them with a credit card or something like PayPal. You're credit card company will settle claims when you've been whoo-doed. I don't send checks and I don't write them ( except for trash pickup and Electricity ). After restoring two cars and dealing with countless people I believe credit cards are the only way to shop. Jim  PS. I went to their website, they look legit, but we know now that they don't have any service.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Lou

They used to send me their catalog all the time, I never did business with them as their prices were much higher than other suppliers.

geraldchainsaw

ok,   the item came today,     maybe it was because of the holidays,  who knows,     jerry

Zapato

Glad it worked out, things often take longer these days. With the economy being sour many businesses in order to survive keep very little in stock. Relying on their sources to carry their inventory. And when the sources are out or in between production cycles what you went thru is common.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72