News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

locations

Started by smurfee, 2011-12-30 20:51

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfee

Hey guys, how about for the new year everybody put their location by their name & HAPPY NEW YEAR, SMURFEE :unitedstates: :icon_bigsmurf:
NEVER LOOK BACK

geraldchainsaw

Southgate, michigan

delrio

delrio  Hanna Alberta Canada

JPotter57

Pass Christian, MS
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

rivowner1

Happy New Year from Aelvkarleby, Sweden !

RICH MUISE

Happy New Year guys from Amarillo, Texas.
I think what Smurf was requesting the members to do was to add your location to your info that automatically shows up on the left side of your threads every time, and I second the request...it's always nice to know where you guys are, and it's hard to remember everyone who hasn't listed it.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57AGIN

Happy New Year to everyone from sunny & warm (75 deg today) Los Alamitos, CA.

Bob
57 AGIN

Ford Blue blood

and a very Happy New Year to all.......how did your celebration go?  Here in the Krueger household all were turcked in and asleep at 10:30.....must be that "old age" thing, just not interested in watching the ball drop any more.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JPotter57

I watched wipeout (game show) with my kids until 2 AM.   Sure was hard to get up for church this morning, but we're headed out the door and it's still early yet.  Will be getting up early in the morning to gead home after a good visit with my folks. 
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JimNolan

Happy New Year from Warsaw, In. Orthopedic Capital of the World. Chances are if you need a new knee or hip implant, it comes from here. I can proudly say that I spent the last twenty some years of my life working in an industry that provided relief of pain and enhanced people's lives. It feels nice that I contributed to that effort. So, when you think of someone with an implant, think of Warsaw, In.
   Last night was spent dining and dancing to the 60's music of Biff and the Cruisers at the Wagon Wheel Theater. I do have to admit that we came home early to watch the ball drop in New York City, but it was mainly because we didn't want my poddle Buffy here by herself when fireworks go off close to the house. She gets scared ( a man's got to have priorities you know ). Have a good and prosperous year guys. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

shopratwoody

Happy New Year from Orange CA. Made it thru another one. :003:
I'm in the City of Orange in O.C. CA
I hate blocksanding!

rmk57

Happy new year from Vancouver, B.C.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

mtwilsonboy

Happy New Year from Hershey Pa. I was in bed early too, guess I m getting old myself.

Jeff Norwell

It's a new year?.again?....OBOY....i am in trouble
Happy New Year from the snowy pastures in Palookaville.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Wirenut

Happy New Year from Mission Texas. The Kerby family wishes all a healthy and prosperous year