News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Curious, how many HAMBers on here?

Started by Zapato, 2012-01-15 11:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom300Madman

1957 Ford Custom 300 Fourdoor, with factory 312 yblock

Limey57

....and me but tend to observe rather than actively post over there.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

62galxe

Same name but just lurk. ive seen the new guy treatment.

Zapato

Its funny I drifted over to the HAMB when a bunch of idiots were destroying the old Rodders Roundtble.  With a mostly absentee site owner it became a fools paradise.  There was definitely a different crowd on the HAMB in those days but I remember one of my first posts was asking for advise suiciding doors on my 51 and plainly stating nee for info and not BS and got none. I've got to believe one of these days Ryan and the moderators will crack the whip on the self appointed newbies welcoming committee. :006:

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

suede57ford

I'm a HAMB member under the "Suede57ford".

I am able to attend the HAMB's Lone Star Roundup in Austin every spring.   My Brother James is "IAMFLASHMAN" on the HAMB, he lives in Austin, and will possibly have both his '57 ragtop and '57 Ranch wagon at the round-up this year.   

I doubt if my wagon will be ready for the Round-Up this year, but we are shooting for Hot Rod's Power Tour from Detriot to Arlington this year with it.

I'm going to start racing my '57 supercharged sedan at the HAMB Drags and other nostalga drag events.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429