News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Edsel Ranchero

Started by Limey57, 2014-08-03 15:51

Previous topic - Next topic

VwDrvFnd

Here is a Picture from a buddy of mine here in Houston. His father ran an Edsel Museum of some sort in Muskogee Oklahoma back in the day. When his father passed away he inherited a couple of the cars and this ranchero conversion.

He also has a 1970 Mercury Cougar XR7 Convertable (currently undergoing ground up restoration)

I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

VwDrvFnd

Yes, Looks like a 66 Galaxie Auto on the floor Console. I need this, would go great with my 64 T-bird seats, and solve my shifter on the column dilemma!

Quote from: Frankenstein57 on 2014-08-03 18:42
I've been looking at lots of consoles for my 57 project, that one looks similar to a 65-66 galaxie.
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

rmk57

Wow! That's really nice. I like the Pacer/Villager trim. I think if Edsel built one the probably would have used the Roundup side trim. Finding the Roundup trim today would be near impossible though.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429