News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

new look

Started by alvin stadel, 2019-10-12 19:51

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

Well guys I hate to tell you this but  I pulled a good one again.  This morning I painted some parts with PRO 15,  All ways ware gloves as it is so hard to get off your hands.  While I was painting I had to blow my nose and just grabbed a rag from the bench, needless to say it just happened to have a little paint on it, I did not know this. When I went in for lunch my wife said what the hell did you do to your face? I guess I'm branded for a while.  Tried lacquer thinner, burned like hell so I guess I'll just stay  home for a while and wait for it to ware off.

rmk57

It's somewhere around 30 days for skin cells to shed and be replaced by new ones. Enjoy your temporary tattoos.

Did you ever get your cable wipers worked out?
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

HaHa.that's funny. POR-15 .when I was doing the underside of my car with it, I dripped a ton of it on my tee shirt. Later that day I found out I had it all over my stomach. I found out you can shave it off, lol. On places you can't shave, it'll be there a while. The oilier your skin is, the faster it'll disappear. Can't figure out why that stuff takes 4 hours to dry on metal, but only 4 minutes to dry on your skin.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

I believe that is, because our blood is basically rust. otherwise it wouldn't be red. there's a lot of 'rust' getting pumped through our bodies ( and lower skin) all the time. This is just my thinking, don't know if that is true. Rustoleum is also pretty sticky on fingers as well. ask me how i know... :003:

alvin stadel

Yes I got the wipers in and working. I'm at the point in my life when visual aids really help. So after 4 trys  of going by the book I took the cowl vent off my hard top and saw the right way, so now I have working wipers.  take care, Alvin

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2019-10-12 22:41
HaHa.that's funny. POR-15 .when I was doing the underside of my car with it, I dripped a ton of it on my tee shirt. Later that day I found out I had it all over my stomach.

Had the same thing, never dawned on me until I went to pull my tee shirt off and it was stuck to my belly!  Now that little adventure was fully enjoyed by my wife!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II