News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

In need of a 292 Dip Stick

Started by TexasFordGuy, 2013-11-11 20:56

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasFordGuy

I really need a replacement Dip Stick for my 292 for my 57 Club Victoria (63B) since my came with the top part snapped off. 
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

57chero

Do you need the tube and the dip stick or just the stick.

Jerrys Kars

TexasFordGuy

The tube is there and in good shape.  I just need the stick. I am not sure if the truck Y-Blocks are the same length. 
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

glen b henderson

The truck is different, but can be made to work, just add the proper amount of oil and scribe a new full mark on the truck dip stick. If you don't find one closer to you, let me know I'm pretty sure I have something that will work.
Freedom is not Free

wv 57s forever

TexasFordGuy

yes, I still need a 57 292 car dip stick.
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

Jerrys Kars

It seems that every dip stick is different. But I have two that I'm pretty sure are truck. Cheap. The fairly complete engine (with truck bell housings) will be cheap also. Would love to move this stuff. Been laying around (inside) too long.

57chero

Do you have a measurement from the tip to the cup part that fits against the tube when pushed in, I may have one.

TexasFordGuy

sorry it does not have a cup, I should say it does not have on now...  It is 21.5 inches from the bottom end to the area where it splits. 
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

57chero

I have one if you still need it.