News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

weekly Pavilion cruise in Scottsdale

Started by RICH MUISE, 2012-09-09 07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

If any of you guys are in the Phoenix area on a Saturday night..check out the "pavilion cruise" in Scottsdale. It is every Saturday night. Due to the summer heat, the hotter it is, the later it is that the cruise fills up. I was told in the winter, you had to be there by One o'clock or so to get a space. When I went last week, the reserved spaces were about half full..maybe a few hundred cars...half of which came in at dusk.
a reference for you baseball fans..the pic with the slightly modified VW..the light stands behind the palm trees in the top right of the photo are in the new Rockies-Diamondbacks spring training facility at Salt River Fields.
Not a one '57 Ford. (I did check out the '57 custom at Discovery Classics in Phoenix while I was there..it's the burgundy one with the tilt-up nose that's been on Ebay and Autotrader)
Sorry about that last pic..the girls just kept gettin' in the way of a good pic of the Yellow what-ever-it-is
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II