News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Morning coffee
Last post by abe_lugo - Today at 14:47
Thanks Lynn.  In my mind it's a 300 anyhow.  But the price seems too good.  He said it has a Cleveland 351.  And is not running. 
There are artist renderings of the Custom and the Custom 300 interiors in the "'57 Ford Custom and Custom 300" sales brochure. I will try to post pictures this afternoon. Not much, but it is accurate.
Last post by lalessi1 - Today at 13:50
There are two Custom models. The base Custom has the exterior trim that the car in the ad has. The Custom 300  has the gold trim on the side (similar to the Fairlane 500) and an upgraded level of interior trim. I think the base Custom only offered the gray interior while the 300  could have had blue or green interior. There were some early 300s that had a single full length trim (no gold).
Exactly. Those you pictured are the ones that always come up when I look up 57 Fairlane hubcaps. Thanks for the info  ;D
General Discussion / Re: Fairlane Hubcap question
Last post by Marc - Today at 12:28
They appear in my Custom 300 dealer brochure as an available option, so I'd say they could be had on any 57.
Usually these are what you'll see:
cap.jpg
Last post by abe_lugo - Today at 12:09
I'm not supposed to use Facebook but dang!!!
But you know how it is.  Can be a scam.  Too far north for me to check it out.

Also some replayed with it not being a true 300. 
Can some mention what are the tells for a 300?
Can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

Are these correct for a 57 Fairlane 500 too? Or are these T bird hubcaps?

Seem to keep seeing a different style on Fairlanes.
Good. I'm not the only one.  :laughing7:
General Discussion / Re: First official cruise in f...
Last post by 57chero - Yesterday at 23:06
IT was a fuel injected 302 with a 57 air cleaner modified to fit along with steel valve covers painted black with Thunderbird special decals.
General Discussion / Re: Looking for Custom 300 ori...
Last post by Lou - Yesterday at 15:01
  i can't find my 57 ford soft trim catalog, maybe someone else has a copy?