News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Cruiser Fender skirts

Started by Hi Skool Hairy, 2012-10-30 11:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Skool Hairy

Hi-- I have a pair of orginal 60" Cruiser fender skirts in good condition that will fit easily on a 1957 Ford, probably orginally on a 57-58 Mercury. Primered, widest point is 14" narrowest point is 11" Price $395.00- If interested call me at 951-686-7630 in Ca. or e-mail me. Thanks

Hi Skool Hairy

Hi-- thanks for your calls & inquires, I have checked on the cost of shipping as some of you have asked, shipping to the central midwest from Ca. is about $45.00 and to the east coast area around $80.00. I will box, package, & deliver to the shipping locale of your choice to save $$ & I have been told if they are shipped to a business the cost is some what lower. Thanks again for your interest. 

kiwi ragtop

Hi do you still have the cruiser skirts for sale, if so what is the best time to call

cheers Kiwi Ragtop

Hi Skool Hairy

Hi-- have 3 people interested but, have not seen any $$$. If you are truly interested call me at 951-686-7630 talk slowly & clearly, leave your phone # in case you get a message. Several people have called but, have either talked way too fast or the message was garbled. Or e-mail me at rfpriebe@aol.com  Thanks

Hi Skool Hairy

The cruiser skirts have been sold! Thanks for all of your inquires.