News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Complete Heater Assy SOLD

Started by fdlrc, 2019-01-25 12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

fdlrc

57 Custom 300 - Complete heater assembly to include core, fan and housing. I removed it because I installed Vintage Air system. Not included are the dash controls. It did not leak and it worked fine on removal. Les: ladder01@msn.com  SOLD
Other- Original owner of 1974 Bronco

Acrylic man

Will this fit in a 57 fairlane ? If so what do you want for it.  Thanks

1957 Fairlane 500 Club Victoria 2dr HT

fdlrc

I'm not sure if it will fit in a Fairlane. Maybe I can post that question and also see what would be a fair price. Not looking at making a killing, just fair for both of us. Plus shipping of course. If you have any ideas run it by me.  I'll post that question tomorrow. Les

Acrylic man

Les,  thanks for the reply.  Here's a picture if it helps, does your look like this one?

fdlrc

Tomorrow after church I will take a close look. To make sure: do you just need the heater core or the whole enchilada?

Acrylic man

Well I need the blower motor also,+ the core.  I've got good housing. Thanks I'll get back from church by 1:00 as well.  Blessings Larry

Acrylic man

After thinking about it, let's say the whole enchilada, your parts might be better than mine..

fdlrc

Okay, here are the pics of the core and fan. I'll go get a couple shots of housing. It sure looks to be the same. I think the green is from corrosion of dissimular metals, it didn't leak, the housing is clean.

fdlrc

You can see the picture of inside housing, there isn't any corrosion. One stud is broke off. Would $100 plus shipping be fair? You can always email be at ladder01@msn.com or call 719-351-6125, Les.

fdlrc