News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Paint Dividers

Started by gasman826, 2012-10-11 17:03

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

Right and Left 1957 Ford paint dividers.  Not perfect but really, really nice.

$90.00 shipped First Class Priority in continental US, APOs and others extra...PayPay or US Post Office money order...cash if you want local pickup.
If not as described, return in as shipped condition for money back.

rmk57

I just bought a set 2 months ago for about the same price with a few pits. 90.00 bucks is a pretty good deal.

Randy
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

KULTULZ

:blob3:

DON'T BREATHE!

I have a buddy that is doing a CUSTOM resto. Have been looking for a few years...

I'LL BE BACK. Let me call him in the morning.

MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

MERCURY - EDSEL - LINCOLN

sprink88

where do they go? I can't picture them
~Chris

gasman826

I looked through the Gallery and there were only three tu-tone Customs.  None of the pictures were good examples of a side shot to show the dividers.  Maybe only one of them even had the dividers on it.  It appears that the dividers are quite rare.  They were only on tu-tone Customs (2 and 4 door).  The divider finishes the front end of the 'hockey sticks' up to where the B pillar goes upright.  A picture sure would be worth a thousand words but I have not located one yet.  No one else has offered up a picture so these may be more rare than I thought.  There is a NOS one on eBay for $95.00 plus ride and by the picture, mine are as nice if not better.  Over the past five years, I've seen only a couple of sets sell.  I'll continue to look for a picture.

rmk57

I posted a picture in the wanted section under "paint dividers". 
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

KULTULZ

I finally got in touch with him and he has since decided to trim it out as a CUSTOM 300.

There HAS to be a bunch that need those moldings.

You can barely make them out below-

MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

gasman826

Quote from: rmk57 on 2012-10-19 00:02
I posted a picture in the wanted section under "paint dividers". 
I knew I saw a picture somewhere...looked everywhere but in the want ad.  Thanks.

sprink88

Oh, I see. Thanks. Now I learned something
~Chris

fordaholic

Gasman; I think I will step up to the plate. Please give me an email with shipping cost to Ontario (L0G1R0)  We talked before about a front seat but I didn`t get by to see you. Sorry, I ran out of time on that trip. Shoot me an email please and we can discuss a paypal invoice or what ever works. Consider them sold. I am not ready for paint quite yet, but getting close. These little puppies will double my options and I know they won`t go bad. Thanks  Gary   estaterc@sympatico.ca

KULTULZ

Quote from: gasman826 on 2012-10-19 08:15

I knew I saw a picture somewhere...looked everywhere but in the want ad.  Thanks.

You are quite welcome.

Those are very needed pieces for a correct TUTONE.
MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

gasman826

SOLD! 
Thanks.