News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 272 V8 c/w 3 spd man trans, 2 bbl &4 bbl manifolds and carbs

Started by Kenny, 2014-09-03 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

Modifying car to a 302 automatic and have original 272 c/w 3 spd manual trans, 2&4 barrel carbs and manifolds aircleaner and all accessories including original generator and also one wire alternator with brackets.  Engine was completely rebuilt about 20 years ago and I have likely put about 3000 easy miles on it since.  Hate to just take all this too a scrap dealer.  It would weigh quite a bit but I could put it on a couple of pallets for shipping.  Car is a Custom 300 4 door.  Make an offer plus you would pay shipping and what ever it costs me to package up.  I live in Canada but close to the border so can ship in the states easily.  Send a PM if interested.  Engine is still in car could do a video of it running and starting so you know it's good.

lowrider

Kenny, there's a guy over on the y-blocksforever.com site looking for a 272. Post is in the classified section. The guy says he lives in the Montreal area. Hope this helps.

VwDrvFnd

Would the  4BBL carb and manifold fit a 292?

If so I would be interested in a 4BBL carb and manifold if your willing to sell separately? Shipping would be to Houston TX 77092.
Let me know

Thanks

Steven Heinemann
nevetsdh@att.net
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

Kenny

Steve.  I am not sure if the manifolds fit a 292.  Maybe someone else can answer that I may consider selling them separate.

Kenny

Thanks for the lead lowrider I posted it as suggested and send a message.

hiball3985

272-292-312 manifolds are interchangeable. Earlier 1955 have smaller ports and for a square base carb, later 56-57 have larger ports and take Holley or Autolite type based carbs.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

glen b henderson

Yes, the four barrel intake will fit a 292. For 57 it should be a ECZ- B intake, the carb could be 1 of 3. Ford used Holley, Carter and the new 4100 Ford carbs in 57.
Freedom is not Free

VwDrvFnd

I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

VwDrvFnd

Kenny
I sent you a pm about the manifold and 4bbl carb.

Ecode70D

I am interested in the air cleaner.
  PM has been sent with my email address and contact information requesting a picture and price Jay     

Kenny

Hey Guys I sent you both a message about the parts, Sorry for delay  kenny

Kenny

The 4 bbl carb and intake is gone and engine etc all being recycled.  Only thing left would be an electronic ignition I bought and never installed.  If anyone wants it you can have it for free.  Send me a message and I can send a pic of it in original box with instructions.  It was used when I bought it.  Also have a one wire alternator that I ran for years replacing the generator along with my red neck brackets.  That can be had for $25 you pay shipping.

Frankenstein57

Kenny, I was looking to replace my points with electronic, what do you have there?,   Mark