News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

it shoulda' started TODAY!!

Started by texasmark1, 2008-12-06 16:25

Previous topic - Next topic

johns2000

You'll love the Pertronix set up, I have their billet dist. the flame thrower II along with the low resistance coil, starts and shuts down in the blink of an eye!! Plus you can re-curve it yourself with the color coded springs, good luck and enjoy.

maurits1947

Reply to Hoosier Hurricane,

John,
You're right thanks for correcting me, How dare I post a chev firing order on this site, I though about it afterwards and became unsure of my firing order answer.  Sorry.

Maury

texasmark1

hey, no prob here either... I'm a "belt and suspenders" type myself, so I check the firing order stamped in the intake manifold as well as my service manual...!
God Bless Texas!

Hoosier Hurricane

All is cool now.  Mark, did you get it running yet?  Don't give up.

John

texasmark1

still to come...

plan on getting together w/my favorite brother-in-law this weekend to try again... weather is supposed to be good here in Houston by then...

hoping that its just a matter of getting the distributor stabbed right...

in the meantime, I'm helping the Mrs. wrap presents for the kids and the inlaws...

hope to post a pic or two of my car in the near future... suppose its fairly easy on this site, right??

happy holidays to all you great Ford fans out there and again, thanks for all the great suggestions and encouragement...!

Merry Christmas from Texas!
Mark
God Bless Texas!

texasmark1

STARTED TODAY!

Please see my new thread "It finally started today" for the latest.

and thanks again to all who have contributed to this discussion; I really appreciate it!

Mark
God Bless Texas!