News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

windshield washer nozzles...

Started by texasmark1, 2008-12-28 12:12

Previous topic - Next topic

texasmark1

surely the 57 Fairlane had them; it came with a washer bag, right?

looking for a source for them; tried the usual places... Carpenter and Concours Parts, but no luck...

anybody been able to get them/replace them and wouldn't mind sharing??

thanks,Mark
God Bless Texas!

wildhog

Mark,Do you have the foot pump and washer bag, and are just missing the nozzles,or do you need the complete set up? Let me know. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

texasmark1

just need the nozzle(s);

I did check the Concours Parts cat. again and found a single nozzle for 55-56 years;
it appears to mount in the center and have two holes set at angles to hit the windshield in front of the driver and passenger;

don't know what the 57 should have... its not shown in my factory service manual or anywhere else I have looked...

thanks Mark
God Bless Texas!

geraldchainsaw

ok,  i went thru the same thing,   there is a certain set that goes with the 57 fords,  i got a set from 1 sorce and it was the wrong set,   u have to go to junk yards, go to hemmings,  they might not list them on the printout so email or write to them,   i did get mine somewhere in Tx,  cost me either 40 or 50 bucks., theres a set, 2 pieces

57 Ford Kustom

Mark :006:   My parts book shows that there are 2 required and the part # is B7A 17666A I have seen some on ePay once in a while do not know if correct. T Bird ones are different part # Good luck

TOM :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

57chero

I have a pair off a 57 parts car if you still need them .

texasmark1

57chero,

how do we make it happen?

thanks,Mark
God Bless Texas!