News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 convert top electrical diagram

Started by okiedokie, 2017-02-22 14:35

Previous topic - Next topic

okiedokie

Would anyone have such a diagram showing wiring of switch, relay, and pump?

SkylinerRon

The factory shop manual has it.

okiedokie

I don't have a 57 manual, I have a 55 Sunliner and am trying to convert top operation to 57 style. Thanks.

gasman826

okiedokie

I agree that the money I spent for a 55 manual was certainly worth it. However, since I don't have a 57 it would not make sense to buy a 57 manual. I was in hopes someone might scan that page in their 57 manual and post it.

RICH MUISE

Okie.....just got back from okieland. I never got the elctrical maunal for the '57's, but I'll check later to see if it's there in the shop manual as Ron said.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

okiedokie

Thanks Rich. In my 55 manual there is a "picture" of the pieces involved and the wire routing. I was hopeful the 57 manual was similar. Did you leave us some of your $'s so we can pay teachers?

RICH MUISE

Okie.....sorry it took so long, we were out house hunting most the day. This is the only thing I could find in any of my manuals.
Leave some of my money in OK??? Who's got money? I keep hoping the Indian Nations are gonna give some back. That was a nice auction, btw. I'm gonna do a post elsewhere on it.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

okiedokie

Exactly what I was looking for Rich. Many thanks.