News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Really nice 1957 Fairlane for sale in Texas

Started by Dave_S, 2015-01-04 01:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_S

I was trolling around looking good examples of 1950's Ford resto-mods and happened across this car for sale.  Super nice with lots of photos showing some very cool custom touches.  Worth looking at the gallery for sure!  Asking price is only $104,000.00 

http://classiccars.com/listings/view/589660/1957-ford-fairlane-for-sale-in-new-braunfels-texas-78132

Description:

1957 Ford Fairlane Resto-Mod - Roush powered 342 / 450 HP / 420 lbs/ft. engine. Tremec TKO 5 speed manual transmission with Lokar leather wrapped shifter. Custom one-off Connolly two tone leather bucket seat interior with flow-thru console. Painted Brown Chestnut and accented in light tan to match interior. Art Morrision chassis. Power 4 wheel Wilwood drilled / slotted disc brake conversion. Power steering with Independent Front Suspension. Billet Specialties true-trac front runner system. Edelbrock intake. Steel braided lines. Aluminum Be Cool radiator with dual electric fans. BBK ceramic coated headers with dual exhaust. Smoothed firewall. Wiper delete. Shaved door handles with key-less entry. Power antenna. Rear view & side fender back-up cameras. Front & Rear coil over suspension. 4 link rear set up. Front & Rear sway bars. Gen II Vintage Air AC / Heat / Defrost. Custom interior console with built in cup holders. Suede headliner. Ididit tilt column with leather wrapped wheel. Retractable seat belts. Power windows. Classic Instrument gauges. Alpine touch screen AM/FM/CD/AUX stereo. 19? Front / 20? Rear Dubed Forged wheels. Frame-off restoration done out of Florida with over $200k in the build and receipts to back it up. Call (830)629-4843 for more information on this or any of our classic Custom inventory. Own a true Builders Choice award from Goodguys vehicle for half the cost of the build at $104,900.

RICH MUISE

We had posted a you tube video of that car back a few years ago...had it saved, but then the video got deleted by the owner. Awesome car...I think it looked even better in the you tube video, in fact I wasn't sure it was the same car. They should have posted more pics on the custom sheetmetal in the engine compartment. In the video, also, it was outdoors and the paint looked darker.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

even though I am much more a 'period' and traditional guy, that car sure is mighty fine ! loved it from first seeing it. great color/interior combo.
that is how Detroit's cars should look today.

geraldchainsaw

have to admit,  that is one of the nicest 57's i've seen,  price wise,  i think its a little to high.    but i do like he grill, where can u pick one of them at?,  dosen't look like a cheap one,  thanks  jerry

VwDrvFnd

That Steering wheel is like a mile away from the dash, definitly not built for a fat guy.
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?