News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

pictures

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2015-03-08 15:44

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

hi,  does any one have pictures of a 57 with a tube grill?,    thanks    jerry

57 imposter

This is a picture of the grill i bought for my project. it is from Glory Grills brochure. When I decided to use one they were $350.00 I procrastinated myself all the way up to $475.00. So if you want one I would move fast.

BBoswell

I just finished my '57 Custom 300 and put the tube grille from Glory Grilles in it. A little pricey but very good quality and pretty easy install. The turn signals/parking lights I added myself rather than purchase the grille from them with lights . . . only because I wanted larger horizontal lights rather than small round lights. The lights came from Speedway Motors.

57 imposter

Quote from: BBoswell on 2015-03-09 21:37
I just finished my '57 Custom 300 and put the tube grille from Glory Grilles in it. A little pricey but very good quality and pretty easy install. The turn signals/parking lights I added myself rather than purchase the grille from them with lights . . . only because I wanted larger horizontal lights rather than small round lights. The lights came from Speedway Motors.
your right the quality first rate. I bought headlights with turn signals in them primarily because I bought the 3/8 tubes and was not sure they would show Through enough. not sure they are going to make the cut. Really like the ones you used.

BBoswell

I thought about the turn signals in the headlights but talked to some of my hot rod buddies and decided to go with lights in the grille. I also liked the look. Glory Grilles has two versions of the grille . . . the one I used and one with more but smaller tubes. I went with this one because I wanted enough open space for the lights and I thought it had more of a nostalgic look and less of a show car look.