News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

My Babies

Started by FORDNUT, 2007-01-22 06:29

Previous topic - Next topic

FORDNUT

[img][/img]    The Custom we have owned for 8 years. It came with a 429/C6 and now has a 392 stroker with an AOD. The wagon followed me home from Shades Of The Past this last summer and as you can see is having the makeup adjusted awaiting a FE 390. Will not do much to outside other than clean up.
At my age I am not required to act mature.

F570RD

Very nice,very nice..........Why dose your neighborhood look different than mine?lol

FORDNUT

I dunno. Maybe I'm souther? :006:

RAWms

Nice stable!!!!   Keep the picts coming on the FE installation.   Too much fun.

Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

shopratwoody

FORDNUT,
Nice looking Rides. You must be dedicated.  :occasion14: It's an addiction that I got 50 some yrs ago.
Stay with it. I don't feel so sick!! :walk:
Later, Ron  :004:
I hate blocksanding!

FORDNUT

Dedicated, maybe. Addicted, for sure. Althogu I drove a 46 Coupe in high school, my first car after graduation was a 2 door Custom and these 2 are number 6 and 7 of the 57's we have owned. Custom has been with us a while and probably will stay. Depends on how the wagon feels when done whether it is on long term lease or... I have 70 LTD brakes ready for the front, just waiting for the engine weight before turning things loose. Put 78 Cougars on the front of the Custom and they worked well, but these are bigger and we'll see. Fighting the urge to get stupid with the Fe. It is basically stock with a 60 over and a little cam. Can't ever have too many horses..

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

shopratwoody

Quote from: RAWms on 2007-01-23 12:01
Nice stable!!!!   Keep the picts coming on the FE installation.   Too much fun.

Sure miss Roger
I hate blocksanding!

briney

If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Ford Blue blood

Anyone know if Rogers car was ever finished, sold or just sitting?
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II