News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Yes, welcome back. Lots of '58 guys on here. Well, maybe not lots, but some for sure. Stick around...I may try to get a meeting of forumn members going next spring or summer in Colorado. SD ain't that far! I'd like to plan it for a show.... maybe nsra in Pueblo
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

highpockets

I tried to put a pic of my Courier in my profile spot, but couldn't get it there, might try it here as an attachment.

RICH MUISE

Get busy....you need to be driving that!!
Looks great, love the ghost flames.

RICH MUISE

SENIOR MOMENTS......................
Ha, since I turned 70 a few weeks ago, my wife has been teasing me about things like...maybe I should start wearing wrist bands when I go on a trip with my home address just in case I forget.

A few weeks ago we got a recall notice on Connie's car. I called and made an appointment for today, her day off. She calls me this morning and said I'm at the TIE_ODA place and they don't have a record of an appointment for my car.
I replied...Connie you don't have a Toyota any more, you traded it on the Honda last year. Go to the Honda place.
Paybacks are hell.

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

lalessi1

That is FUNNY!!! I wish my wife would do something like that, I am always trying to get the "high ground". :003:
Lynn

gasman826

'Tis the season for traveling.  I'm offering my barn/farm for a regional 'depot'.  If any member has parts too large to affordably ship, they can drop them at my barn to be picked up later by another traveler to relay to the next location.  Kind of a pony express.  My barn is located near the south/central border of Michigan twelve miles north of I80, fifteen miles south of I94 and forty miles west of I75.  Michigan International Speedway is three miles away.  Visit a NASCAR race or cruise Woodward Dream Cruise and drop or pickup something.  Hey, park your motor home during race week!

RICH MUISE

That was a big-hearted offer Gary. Nice of you to do that.
Speaking of traveling, yesterday, on our way back from Phoenix we stopped in Gallup, NM for Lunch at the Historic El Rancho Hotel. Great place to stop for eats if you're passing thru, but the reason I'm posting this was I noticed when we were leaving the hotel is at the corner of historic rt 66 and Ford dr. I thought that was cool.

RICH MUISE

5 degrees here this morning...snow expected later. I turned on the heaters in the garage an hour ago...not sure if will do much good with the wind we've got going too.

thomasso

-37 degrees in Butte Mt today.  No garage today.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

RICH MUISE

Yep, had a feeling I'd get somebody wanting our heat wave.

terry_208

It's cool here today at -6.  I didn't go out to the garage except to get the rake to remove some on the snow from the lower roof.
Terry

Ford Blue blood

Expecting 1 - 3 today in B-Ham.  Had my fill of the "white stuff" while in WI for Christmas!  We do shut down here, no equipment to handle the stuff.  All is good though, have my beer locker is full, the fridge is full and the pantry stocked up.  I can stay happy for a month if need be.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

lalessi1

Well it is even getting cold here. Rain, possibly a little sleet, maybe mid 20's tonight and tomorrow night. Too cold for me...moving further south only leaves Florida.
Lynn

RICH MUISE

Looks like we may be in for a tough weekend. I just got back from Wally World stocking up on dog and cat food and snacks, lol. Ice/wind storm headed this way, most parts of the Texas panhandle all the way up into central Kansas...expecting major power outages, with driving in some areas (particularly Kansas) to range from "dangerous to imposible". I'm hoping Pantex calls off their work shifts tommorrow, I don't want my wife driving in that.
I think I may kick on the heaters in the garage tommorrow in hopes it'll keep down the ice buildup on the metal roof.