News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy Veterans / Remembrance Day !

Started by Zapato, 2010-11-11 11:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

To all my fellow veterans hope all going well for you and yours. Enjoy the day and take time to remember the fallen, honor them with your shared memories and keep those currently serving in your prayers.

To my fellow NAM brothers "Welcome Home". I know its not enough but thank you for having a brothers back when the nation didn't or cared. To our "down under" brothers in OZ surely hope your countrymen wake up and finally recognize your efforts and service.

Thank you all past and currently serving without it who knows what our country would look like or even exist.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Zapato

Just found out my niece's husband shipped out last thursday to afghanistan with the USMC. He's done 2 Iraqi tours and now he's really once again stepping into another dose of HELL. Keep him and his unit in your prayers they always seem to draw the worst hand that can be dealt.

Just pray for Zap's nephew God will know who you mean.

ZAP- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Jeff Norwell

Amen Zap.... lots of family served...and much respect to those who carry the torch now!
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

shopratwoody

I hate blocksanding!

Zapato

Zapato

Zapato

rehash of an old post, sentiments are still the same for me. feel like an idiot for not remembering our brothers up north who have stood beside for a couple centuries. we disagree with each other .as brothers do, but when the s**t hits the fan we know who we can count on.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

BWhitmore

Class of 67-69.  It's great to be a VET.

Ecode70D

My prayers go out to all of our veterans and the families of those who have served and are serving now and the ones that will never come home.  These prayers are  extended to our allies also.   In my immediate family, 6 brothers served from WWII  through to Nam.  One did not come home, but he is not forgotten.
    My sincere thanks to all of our veterans without whom, who knows what this glorious country would be today. 
Jay       

gasman826

Quote from: shopratwoody on 2010-11-12 11:09
Will do Zap!

Welcome back.  I hadn't seen a post in a couple of years.  I was concerned.

RICH MUISE

Gary...that post was from 2010. If you were refering to Shoprat, he passed away a few years back. RIP, Ron
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

gasman826

I thought he had passed!!  It just shocked me so much to see his username that I thought I was seeing a Veterans Day ghost.