News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rick and Bob With Courtney Hansen Power Block TV Host

Started by 57AGIN, 2012-06-13 23:49

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Guys:

Last night Rick and I took our 57 Fords to the monthly meeting of the Mustang club I belong to because of my Shelby GT.  Just so happened that the guest speaker at this meeting was Courtney Hansen, the foxy TV host of SPIKE TV Channel's Power Block series; Horse Power, Muscle Car, a Truck series and a new Restoration series.  These shows air on SPIKE TV Channel every Sunday morning.  Anyway, Courtney showed up driving her all stock and all original Triple White 57 T-Bird (nice ride).  Needless to say when she had finished answering questions from the audience and from being interviewed by John Shultz, President of the Beach Cities Mustang Club, Rick and I invited her outside for a brief photo session.  Unfortunately, it was well past twilight, but we still got several photos of Courtney with our 57's.  Even though she has seen a lot of OVERHAULIN' cars when she was a host on that series and lots of other radical rides on the Power Block series, she was impressed with Rick's awesome 57 and my 57, too.  Rick had his camera and took these photos.  Another couple of the club members had their camera's and got a few shots of Courtney while she was sitting in my 57 (they haven't been posted on the club's web site yet).  However, before Rick could get her into his 57, she was hustled off to view a Mustang with 500,000 miles on the original engine.  We really had a good time at the meeting and certainly showed the crowd that our 57 Fords that they always refer to as Fords-Other at the car shows they host (We don't really belong with the Fairlanes, Galaxies, Falcons and Torinos do we?) can hold the attention of a Hollywood celebrity. LOL

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

And I always thought a cute little puppy was the best thing to attract the girls.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

lowrider

Looks to me like she was with a couple old hound dogs there.

Jerrys Kars