News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy Labor Day

Started by 57AGIN, 2012-09-03 22:55

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Happy Labor Day All:

Rick came over tonight and we took some photos of our 57's in front of my house.  My back yard opens onto the Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base and I've placed some rope lighting up on my roof, both in the front side facing the street and on the Base side, too.  Just want to show the men & women who are training out here that someone appreciates what they are doing whatever it may be.  It isn't much, but a helicopter pilot came by one day and said that when they are flying and see the lights up on the roof they get a good feeling.  That gave me a good feeling too.  Light up your world, show & drive your 57's and think about how many places in this world don't have the freedom to do what so many take for granted.

Bob
57 AGIN

shopratwoody

Cars look great and so do the lights :burnout:
I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

Thanks Ron:

Me, Rick and one or two other 57 owners are going to go to the Pageant of the Thunderbird Car show on Saturday.  If you feel up to it we'd sure like to see that brand new Ranchero of yours.  The park this show is at is one of the better venues we have in Orange County, located about 1 mile South of Knott's Berry Farm on Orange Ave.a block West of Beach Blvd.  Be well and thanks for the comment.

Bob
57 AGIN