News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Forty-Five Star U.S. Flag

Six states were admitted to the Union when President Benjamin Harrison was president, more than any other president. Wyoming was the last of the six, boosting the number of stars on the flag to 44. Wyoming was admitted on July 10, 1890, even though it was 5,000-people short of the 60,000-person requirement to become a state.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

terry_208

The Bird in the car lot of post #1304 brought back a memory.  When I was a kid, a local car lot, in Spokane Washing, always had a row of them. I hadn't thought of that for years. 
Terry

CobraJoe

Along the Mexican-American Border

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

1966 Bronco 2--QR Press Kit photo of three models

CobraJoe

Lincoln at Gen. McClellan's camp, Antietam, Maryland, 1862

CobraJoe

Launching of the HMS Hogue 1900

The Hogue was sunk by the German submarine U-9, together with two of her sister ships, on 22 September 1914.

CobraJoe

Shell workers at Chilwell 1917

The National Shell Filling Factory, Chilwell, was a World War I United Kingdom Government-owned explosives filling factory. Its formal title was National Filling Factory No. 6. It was located near Chilwell, at that time a village, in Nottinghamshire on the main road from Nottingham to Ashby de la Zouch. During the Great War it filled some 19 million shells with high explosives.

Marc

All that needs is this guy:
bb.png

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Local beach here on the Cape...

RICH MUISE

Is that Fred in the back seat with 4 of the 7?? Man, wish that I could be like Fred.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe