News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Flamin Mo 57

Started by campy38, 2023-11-13 11:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairlane62

Does it still have the single circuit master cylinder?

mustang6984

WHEW!!! And are you buying new underwear as well? Just how how quickly were you making fence posts go by?   :burnout:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

campy38

Quote from: Fairlane62 on Yesterday at 23:05Does it still have the single circuit master cylinder?
yes I believe so... Which the kit I will be buying comes with everything and booster as well. I will see if booster will fit without a ton of modification but if not I will just go manual and keep it for later. At first my dad and I were just going to order new MC and go through old brakes... But I'm learning and just decided might as well do what I really want and get the whole conversion kit/ replace everything so I don't have to come back and mess with it again.
Max-
57 Fairlane (flamin mo)
"speed's just a question of money. How fast you wanna go?"

campy38

Quote from: mustang6984 on Today at 07:47WHEW!!! And are you buying new underwear as well? Just how how quickly were you making fence posts go by?   :burnout:

Uhhhh yeah had me puckered up pretty good😂😂😂 and honestly I have no idea how fast. Speedo still is not operational at this time. Need to order new cable.

We were lucky it was on an uphill and I had already gotten out of it a while back before coming to that T. It's a good backroad to test on but I forgot that it had construction so it was a T instead of a 4 way. Still I'm guessing when my foot hit the floor trying the brakes we were going about 45ish..
Max-
57 Fairlane (flamin mo)
"speed's just a question of money. How fast you wanna go?"