News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Looking for vent tube for select aire system

Started by Tk tech, 2013-06-13 18:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Tk tech

I am looking for the vent tube that goes from the side of the blower housing to the inside of the right kick panel.  It is a flexible hose that is square on one end and round on the other.  The round end has a flange with three studs on it so it can be bolted to the side panel along with a screen.  Any help or leads are appreciated.

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Tk tech

Thanks, I have talked to them already.  It is a hose that no one reproduces, so I will have to locate someone parting out a car that has one in tact.  Or maybe has one laying around.  Apparently they are not easy to come by.

Ford Blue blood

There must be source for that part, can't believe they put together a perfect 100 point car with a 65 year old vent hose.  Might look for a round one that you can bend the wires into the square shape needed to mate up to the blower housing.  Two factory air cars that I parted out both the vent hoses were dry and crumbled to powder just taking the clamp off.  The ring that has the studs is a seperate item.  There is also a screen that goes on the inside of the foot well and is secured with the nuts on the studs.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II