News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

new links

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-12-25 09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

we now have 29 links listed in the links post. If you guys have any others that need to be added please let me know so we can get this as complete as posible. I know there are a number of glass suppliers particularly for curved glass that we need websites for. Just remember to be added to our list they have to supply '57 ford specific items...we cannot add generic suppliers to the list, and they don't have to carry many items...one '57 specific will do (when checking one of the hardware suppliers to see if they qualified, I was on page 217 before I found a '57 ford part number!)   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

shopratwoody

I hate blocksanding!

RICH MUISE

mainly just wanted to bring this post up for re-read again...thanks flashman for the recent additions.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

rlibew

I need window felt for a 57 ford hardtop, the felt or rebuild parts I need are  the top felts that go into the stainless flipper and rear window channels at the top of the windows. There are  eight felt strips two in each stainless section and I'm unable to find them I've ordered anti rattle felts and thought I was clear as to parts I needed but receive anti rattle felts that go into door and quarter panel. Any help here